TOYOTA INNOVA 2020 2021 – YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTALFrom: 1.200.000 ₫
YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTAL – FORD EVEREST 2018From: 1.400.000 ₫
YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTAL – HUYNDAI ACCENT 2020-2022From: 1.000.000 ₫
YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTAL – HUYNDAI I10 2020 2022From: 900.000 ₫
YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTAL – MITSUBISHI XPANDER 2021 2022From: 1.200.000 ₫
YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTAL – TOYOTA RAIZE 2022From: 1.050.000 ₫
YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTAL – TOYOTA VIOS 2019 2022From: 1.000.000 ₫
YOURSELF DRIVING CAR RENTAL – VINFAST FADIL 2021-2022From: 900.000 ₫
In Vietnam, you can find rental services for both scooters and cars in various cities, catering to the diverse transportation needs of travelers. Here’s some information on both scooter and car rentals in Vietnam:
- Requirements: To rent a scooter in Vietnam, you typically need a valid international driving license or a Vietnamese driving license. Ensure you have the necessary documentation before attempting to rent a scooter.
- Pricing: Scooter rental costs vary depending on the type of scooter, rental duration, and location. Daily rates range from 100,000 to 400,000 VND, while monthly rates are often more cost-effective.
- Insurance: Inquire about insurance coverage with the rental agency. Having insurance is crucial in case of accidents or theft. Some agencies offer insurance packages for an additional fee.
- Safety: Riding a scooter in Vietnam can be challenging due to traffic congestion and different driving norms. Always wear a helmet, follow traffic rules, and exercise caution when navigating the streets.
- Requirements: To rent a car in Vietnam, you usually need a valid international driving license or a Vietnamese driving license. Check the specific requirements of the rental agency you choose.
- Pricing: The cost of renting a car varies significantly based on the type of vehicle, rental duration, and location. Daily rates for small compact cars may start at around 1,000,000 VND, but luxury or larger vehicles can be more expensive.
- Insurance: Rental cars typically come with insurance coverage. However, it’s essential to understand the terms and conditions of the insurance, including any deductibles or additional coverage you may need.
- Driving Conditions: Be aware of the traffic conditions and road quality in Vietnam. Traffic can be chaotic in some urban areas, and road conditions may vary, so exercise caution.
- Parking: Finding parking for a car can be challenging in crowded cities. Look for designated parking areas, parking lots, or hotels that offer parking facilities.
- Local Regulations: Familiarize yourself with local traffic laws and regulations. In Vietnam, traffic drives on the right side of the road, and wearing seatbelts is mandatory.
- Fuel: Understand the type of fuel your rental car uses and where to find gas stations for refueling.
When considering whether to rent a scooter or a car in Vietnam, your choice should depend on your comfort level with the local traffic, the areas you plan to explore, and your transportation preferences. Both options have their advantages and disadvantages, so assess your needs and abilities before making a decision. Safety and adherence to local laws should always be a priority when renting and driving in Vietnam.